bldowning
Casual Listener

This is great to see! Hopefully it comes before year end 

Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch support with watchOS 5?

Mîkî
Casual Listener

Can confirm.

newest beta version: 8.4.79 adds a watch app.

glad this thread gained traction :)

B212BF82-B762-4C5B-B774-3E6733C4002E.png

jumpaz
Casual Listener

That's good news. I just registered with Apple Music 2 days ago. I'm not getting along so well so far. When a final version of Spotify appears for the Apple Watch, I switch back to Spotify.

marcgolem

It seems that they won't support offline from what I read on macrumors. That wouldn't be a solution for me as my Apple Watch 4 is not the cellular version. I still prefer offline support. My Spotify Premium Account is already cancelled and will run till beginning of December. If Spotify won't support offline on Apple Watch until then, I'll switch to AM.

I've waited too long.

MattSuda
Community Legend

Hey Apple Watch users,

You may have seen news about an Apple Watch app in beta testing.

Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features. During testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a new feature for only a temporary period.

Please note that beta features are not always released to the public at the end of testing.  Stay tuned to the official Spotify news channels for the latest announcements.

BlueSkyOnMars
Casual Listener

Fantastic news. Thank you Spotify! Just sent a request for beta. Will be deleting Apple Music the moment it’s on my watch. Very excited. We appreciate y’all listening to our feedback. 

LarsAK
Casual Listener
+1 great news. Looking forward. If you want a good beta tester, pls add me to test flight! :-) then I can also cancel my Apple Watch subscription faster :-)

juliajaffe
Casual Listener

Spotify should really get on this. A lot of people are unhappy and some are switching to Apple music. If they don’t want to lose customers they should really make an app for the apple watch. 

juliajaffe
Casual Listener

Spotify please please make it compatible with the apple watch 

Mîkî
Casual Listener

Are you not reading the thread? A beta has been already released. It's a matter of days till the official release

SUGGESTED POSTS