Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apple watch download problems

Apple watch download problems

I have a new apple watch running the latest OS and a premium spotify subscription

i can’t get downloads to appear on the watch. Everything looks normal on the phone but the downloads section of the watch app just says “loading”. I have restarted the watch, removed and re-added the spotify app, turned off bluetooth etc but nothing has helped. I did see some suggestion online that this was a known issue a few weeks back but I don’t know if that’s true or if it was solved

3 Replies

I have exactly the same problem!

I have Spotify premium, apple watch series 7, with the newest software update version 8.1, iphone 12 pro also with the new ios 15.1, everything else works well in the iPhone app I can download normally, I see the the option to ‘download to apple watch’, I’ve even created a tested playlist only with 4 songs and selected to download on apple watch

But on the watch in the Download section, just says “loading…” 

(my screenshot is on Spanish) and it stays there, doesn’t change, what is happening?! How can I fix this?

37E901DD-9964-43E8-B55C-F481969F55FC.png

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

We're aware of this issue since it's already been reported by other users.

This is the thread that's handling this specific issue, so please head there and check the troubleshooting steps that have been shared. 

If the issue persists, you can add this info to the thread:

• Model and OS version of the phone and Apple Watch
  • App version you're running
  • Your country

In that post we'll share all updates related to this issue, so please keep an eye on it.

Cheers!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.  Taco Bell Survey

Suggested posts