Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist Bio, Overview, and Related Artists on android but not iphone????

Artist Bio, Overview, and Related Artists on android but not iphone????

I've been a monthly supscriber for a while now and until today, I thought I couldn't see artist bio, overview and related artists because I was using the app on my iphone (as opposed to my desktop). Today, a friend of mine who also subscribes to spotify but is on an android device argued with me about the ability to see artist bio, overview, and related artistst --- beause ALL of these features are included in the android app. I've scoured the boards, googled, dug through the app and I cannot find any way to find this information on the iphone app. Before I jump to conclusions and become more annoyed than I already am, does anyone know if you can view this information on the iphone app? And if not, why the hell not if it's so visible and easily accessed on the android version? We've compared screenshots of everything and it's right there in android, no where can i find the same feature on my iphone version of the app. 

Any info or advice on this would be awesome. Thank you!!

edited for typos.

1 Reply

I can't find it on my iPhone either, something that I think would be a huge improvement!!

Suggested posts