Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist, Track, Album tabs gone

Solved!

Artist, Track, Album tabs gone

Recently when I have been searching something the tabs at the top of the screen that can divide your search between album, track, and artist are gone.  Now I get a search screen that looks like an artist search page.  Does anyone know how to change it back so I get the tabs up top?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You probably have the new search experience which was just released in the new update:

Improved: Smarter, more responsive searching

There is no way to change it back since this will be the new search experience going forward.

Instead of having 3 tabs to select from, all off the results will be on one single page and will refresh as you type.

The top results will show up first, hopefully making your search experience better. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You probably have the new search experience which was just released in the new update:

Improved: Smarter, more responsive searching

There is no way to change it back since this will be the new search experience going forward.

Instead of having 3 tabs to select from, all off the results will be on one single page and will refresh as you type.

The top results will show up first, hopefully making your search experience better. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts