Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist and Album Title are Reversed when Playing from Your Music

Solved!

Artist and Album Title are Reversed when Playing from Your Music

Hi, I'm not sure if this is already reported as a bug, but Ive noticed that when I play anything from my music library, the Artist and Album Title are backwards in the text that is displayed above the album art.

For example, when playing "Wasting Light" by the Foo Fighters, the text reads "Foo Fighters by Wasting Light" instead of correctly displaying "Wasting Light by Foo Fighters"

I'm running iOS version 1.4.1.4 on an iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2)

Has anyone else noticed/reported this?

IMG_3758.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This issue with track/ artist titles being reversed is fixed in the iOS update 1.5.0. 

ios issue 2.png

@meahtenoha assisted on this case!

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Interesting, I totally have the same bug. I'm going to send this over to one of the moderators on this forum and hopefully it will get escalated to the technical team. Seems like an easy fix haha
Thanks for pointing it out!

I'll escalate this issue internally, thanks for the heads up! @user-removed @HardHatMack
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

@HardHatMack Have you tried to do a clean reinstallation of the app already? 

Yes, didn't fix the issue.

Marked as solution

This issue with track/ artist titles being reversed is fixed in the iOS update 1.5.0. 

ios issue 2.png

@meahtenoha assisted on this case!

I'm here to shuffle!

Suggested posts