Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist page black

Artist page black

artists Page won’t load, just is black. I tried deleting the app restarting phone and redownload Spotify but still when I search for an artist their page is black. 

20A273DB-C933-45C8-BCD6-82A7DA32053F.png
9 Replies

That's so strange: I've had the same problem for almost a year, and today it seems to have fixed for me! Hope yours doesn't last as long as mine did!

Same, I just tried searching for someone and keep getting:

Screenshot_20200323-014552_Spotify.jpg

I literally came here to post the same. I get a blank, black page every time I try to search for an artist. I’ve offloaded the app, deleted it, restarted my phone and nothing has worked. Seems like a new release has affected iOS users?

ED0B2634-AFD9-408B-A27A-B750AE84A946.png

I’m having the same problem. Just started out of nowhere. Restarted my phone, redownloaded the app. Nothing is working. 

BBE3F486-CB80-4154-86DA-D7397268E417.png

I have the same problem .

spotify please help

I have the same exact issue. Had reinstalled a few times already along with restarting my phone. No luck!

127EE258-1A24-451A-9EEC-4FDAAA2A245E.png

i keep having the same issue!!! i first noticed it around 30 minutes ago, or maybe an hour ago at most. every time i try to go to an artist's page--from search, or from the "artists" tab of "following"--i get something like the attached. sometimes it shows the "following" badge for the artist in question, and sometimes it doesn't.

IMG_2440.jpg

oh and i forgot to mention this in my first reply--i've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, along with a clean reinstall.

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're aware of a recent issue causing the behavior you describe. This issue has been investigated and fixed by the relevant Spotify team. 

Give the clean reinstall another try just to get you the latest app version. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts