Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist songs and discography not working

Artist songs and discography not working

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Whenever I type in an artist and go to their page, there is no songs or discography like there used to be. I can type the artist name in the search bar and then scroll down to albums by artist and get to albums this way but when I click on the album it looks like this. Just has a date and number of songs but I can’t even click on it. 

DE3FA571-C7BF-41B9-8C32-D862DE32B032.png

7 Replies

Same thing happening to me this morning 

Me too. There are serveral threads about this already. 

Plus 1000 to this issue. I prefer to listen to full albums and browsing artist discographies from artist pages is one of the main ways I use Spotify, especially when I'm exploring an artist I've discovered from my Discover Weekly and Daily Mix playlists. Please, please, please bring back the abilty to browse artist discographies!!!

I have the same problem on my iPhone but not on my MacBook Air

I have the same problem on iPhone XS, iOS version 12.2 spotify version 8.5.3.784

Search for artist, for example Radiohead

Go to artist page

No discography shown

I logged out and logged in. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app ( which deleted my downloads - very annoying)

Not fixed

Please sort this out 

Same thing is happening on my phone

Same thing is happening on my account. I attempted to download the album to see if it would show in my “albums” folder. It shows the album is downloaded but Im unable to physically locate the album anywhere on the app. 

Suggested posts