Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone8+

Operating System

iOS 12.3.1

My Question or Issue

So, i noticed this morning that the autoplay wasn't working - it was enabled and i'd never had an issue before. Looked at various forums; restarted phone, reinstalled app - and it wasn't working... went to check whether the reinstallation might have disabled the autoplay and noticed the option wasn't even there! 

Anyone else have this issue? Have they removed it? Why? O.o 

no_autoplay.png
11 Replies

So, the autoplay feature decided to appear (then disappear... then appear... blahblah) - but the 'autoplay radio' still isnt working. It's really annoying picking a song and then being left in silence...

i have followed the 'clean install' instructions in other posts - and still nothing

please can someone tell me what i'm supposed to do. 😞 

And by divine intervention- it works today -.- who knows xD

Hey @eli-prin.

Sorry to hear that the Autoplay was a bit glitchy - glad to hear that it's now back to normal 🙂

Hit us up if there's anything else.

Take care!

I, also, am having the “magically disappearing” autoplay and playlist radio problem after downloading iOS 12.3.1. 

The only way radio works is my connecting to my Windows PC and listening on my iPhone.

I already reinstalled Spotify on my iPhone. No help.  A problem with the iOS update? Thx for your help. 

This has happened again today. So frustrating 😞

The first time this happened was before i installed the new update - yet, today it's happening again so... not sure to be fair what the issue is or why this is happening.

Seems the issue has returned - and not just me this time xD

Any thoughts as to why it's so glitchy? 

Started working again -for no apparent reason. But at least it’s working. It’s important as I find I get more music from the radio then the recommended songs. 

Same. 

For me it's the most important feature. I've found so many new artists through the radio-autoplay. 

Although it's working again - it would be nice to know why this keeps happening. 

Hello Peter,

My autoplay is not working as well even if I have activated it. What’s the problem and what should I do? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps and nothing happen. Could you please give me some advices?

thank you

Hey there @edowilfridus,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Can you tell us if the Autoplay feature works if you log in another device?

Also let us know if connecting to a different network makes a difference.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Thanks.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Alex,

Usually I use spotify in my laptop too but the autoplay feature also doesn't work.

regards,

Suggested posts