Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay problem - annoying Spotify voice notification

Autoplay problem - annoying Spotify voice notification

I’m using Spotify premium for iOS. When autoplay is enabled, if I search for a song and then play it, after the song is finished there is an annoying Robot voice that says “the song’s done, next up, more songs like it” or similar before playing the next song in the song radio.

Is there any way to disable this? It is seriously ruining the experience.

9 Replies

Hey @danielzhang, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try going to Settings > Playback then turn Play feedback sounds off?

Keep me posted and take care 🙂

@Loxer, thanks for the reply. I disabled play feedback sounds, it did not resolve the problem.

Maybe you have some accessibility feature enabled in iOS?

No, it’s definitely not an accessibility tool or assistant. It’s gotta be Spotify itself cause it’s talking about songs.

Hey @danielzhang,

Could you try a quick clean reinstall of the app? Just follow these steps.

It could also be an A/B test as Spotify does sometimes.

I reinstalled Spotify and it did not solve the problem.

Plan

Premium

Country

United States 

Device

iPhone 11 

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question 

Hello, just recently about 4 days ago whenever i'm listening to my music (online) towards the end of a song, randomly a robot woman's voice would say “that songs over, lets keep the vibe going with some similar music”. This happens at random times and  this would never happen until this week, and its a bit creepy. Im not sure how to turn it off and it’s definitely not some random Ad bc i pay premium. But my point is I don't know what to do about it or how it even appeared but id like it to be turned off. I hope you understand. 

Thank You!

I’m having this same issue, and it’s driving me CRAZY. Any help would be much appreciated.

I’m having the same thing happen. I hate it. I got premium so there wouldn’t be interruptions between songs....

Suggested posts