Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Available Offline show only few music in iPhone

Available Offline show only few music in iPhone

When enabling Available Offline in a playlist or album, it only sync a few music (green arrow), and there's no way to have all offline. Songs not synced appear with a gray arrow bellow title. Im talking about 100 tracks, iPhone is connected over wifi, isn't locked and Spotify app is opened. Also there's free space on HD. What should I do to sing an entire playlist or album?

IMG_8189.PNG
4 Replies

Im having the same problem. I dont know how to fix it. I even deleted some playlists. HELP

I am also have the same exact problem with my playlists. Some songs have the green arrow, and would play offline, and some songs have the white arrow, and wouldnt play online. I really need a solution to this problem because I am going on a road trip tomorrow and I would love to play my favorite playlist in the car wtihout using up all my data.

Well sounds like the problem was my location at the time it happened. Tried many times always geting the same problem in Brazil but as soon as I arrived the US my entire playlist updated as "available offline" in 5 minutes!

Are Spotify looking into is, I'm so sick of this happening it's the exact same problem you are describing. I've read about about this on other forums so it's obviously a bug. Sometimes the arrows will turn green a few days later! Sort it out spotify!!! Honestly if this doesnt get fixed I might as well just buy songs from itunes instead of paying for premium!!!

Suggested posts