Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BUG] Recently Played Artists is empty

[BUG] Recently Played Artists is empty

iPhone 4Spotify 0.9.0.8

Me > Recently Played Artists does not work nothing there at all ?

(same with popular artist )

14 Replies

*bump* anyone ?

Btw is there a bugzilla or something i could use ? To report the issue .

Strange, appears to be working alright for me. 

Would it be possible to try a clean reinstallation of the app and see if that makes any difference? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hmm I rather have spotify exhaust all possible issues with thier backed ,before do the clean install etc run around that really won't get you anywhere in 99% of cases 🙂

Also it would be good for spotify to investigate before I reset ,if the problem goes away then it would remain a mystery as why .
If I get in contact with a spotify rep and they tell me to reset i would do so , me thinks they should at least try to fix it first .
I don't like the idea that clean install should be the first port of call in trouble shooting , that idea is more about making me go away than finding the issue ?
Now I know that iOS devices are a bit silly it's not easy to find and copy files or logs or anything .

If the app requires regular resets to work properly it's very clear that's that is also a bug .

...And suport had me to uninstall and reinstall that did not help 🙂 lets see what they come up with next .

.. Cleaning Safari cache ? did not help either .

And run the APP with custommer services test account then the app works ? I get recently played artists .

Q can accounts get mangled somehow ?

Funny things work on my desktop and my server ?

Definitely sounds like an account issue. 

We have seen examples in the past here on the community where a stuck Follow update or notification can mess up things like this. 

Peter

Ha now they managed my account and it got worse 😄

And now the silent treatment ? last update fro spotify was 2/12 .

Would things gets worse or better if I upgrade to iOS 7

I have a company phone with some esential functions i want to work so i'll decided to wait a couple of bug fixes with iOS7

.and it goes on the latest i got from spotify was that there is a bug with the history function .

(I'm now on IOS7 and it did not help )

So this functionality is broken ,no fix advertised the latest bugfixes did not take care of this , no eta from suport either .

Recently played artists seems to be having issues on all platforms at the minute for whatever reason. 

Hopefully they can fix it soon!

Peter

Gues what ? it sudenly worked yesterday after all this time

Back for me too...

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I have always had this issue since I starting using Spotify back in February.

Hope this is fixed as it makes following some of my friends useless.

If you like using the "Your Music" feature have in mind that you are LIMITED to 10 000 tracks. If you want this to be fixed vote for this post

Suggested posts