Premium

ED7F5B87-2AA0-400B-A5D5-DFAD79698308.jpeg

Country 

USA

Device

iPhone 8 PLUS

Operating System

iOS 10

My background videos on my music have been unavailable since I got a new phone 6 months ago I thought that Spotify just got rid of it until I saw my friend with the back ground videos on I searched for a answer to my problem but I was led down a loop hole for an hour all I have gotten from my research here is to look for the canvas switch but the problem is that it is not there I logged into my old phone which is an android and the back ground video was working I don’t know what the problem is but it would be great if you could help me out

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Background video unavailable

Hey there @Leelahr,

Welcome to the Community!

Make sure the Data Saver option is turned off on your iPhone as this will automatically disable the Canvas feature. If you still cannot see the Canvas button after disabling the Data-Saver  we recommend you perform a clean reinstall of the app following the steps here.

We'd also recommend you try logging in on your phone with a friends's account and see if the Canvas option becomes available on their account. If you see the canvas setting available when using another account, we'd suggest you follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. You'll find useful tips on how to create a new Spotify account without losing the music collection you created in your original account.  

Lastly, we'd recommend taking a look at this page for more info and subscribing for updates in case you still don't see the Canvas feature on a different account on your device.

Hope this helps! If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS