Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Barely scrobbles to LastFM. Why?

Solved!

Barely scrobbles to LastFM. Why?

The iphone app NEVER scrobbles to LastFM. That feature is enabled, and will SOMETIMES scrobble to LastFM if I am extremely lucky. Why is this?

Also, why are some albums available on the desktop client but not the mobile app?

98 Replies

Fixed on my Birthday and everything, excellent! (:

@EoinHarnett wrote:
Fixed on my Birthday and everything, excellent! (:

Happy Birthday 🙂

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

EoinHarnett - What a great day to have a birthday! All the cool kids were born on April 2nd (it's my birthday too).
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Sam wrote:
EoinHarnett - What a great day to have a birthday! All the cool kids were born on April 2nd (it's my birthday too).

No way, you kept that one quiet!! Happy Birthday man 😄

Peter

Peter

Hahahaha excellent guys! Thanks again 😄

Working on both iPhone and iPad. Happy 🙂

Where is the equalizer? Can we PLEASE have an answer when it is going to get integrated? Starting to get tired of this!

It's working! Thank you thank you 🙂

Thanks for fixing this! Spotify is #1 once again!

Working again with 0.6.2. Cheers!

thank god this is fixed! not to say spotify isnt great already, but the way i justify paying for premium each and every month is for the scrobbles. too bad i probably lost at least 100 scrobbles since it hasn't been working 😕

I am having this problem so it evidently isn't fixed. Tracks played offline do not scrobble when online mode is turned back on. I have the iPhone app, latest version and latest iOS.

@jaah_sul wrote:

I am having this problem so it evidently isn't fixed. Tracks played offline do not scrobble when online mode is turned back on. I have the iPhone app, latest version and latest iOS.

Spotify does not currently store your scrobbling when you are offline. There is an idea to make this possible over on the ideas exchange here

Peter

Peter

Hi there, I also encountered this issue with the update, but in my case it not yet resolved. I even uninstalled the app, restarted my iPhone and reinstalled version 0.6.4.2 again, without the desired result. Of course I enabled scrobbling with the correct account info. Any suggestions?

Looking at the aftermath of this (with hundreds of missed scrobbles for many users) it is even more evident that a simple feature such as saving plays for later scrobbling if there is any type of problem (from user connectivity to server issues) is essential.

See this related topic and please add your voice if you agree.

where is the update for the LastFm scrobbling on iPhone. I just discovered my music is not scrobbling on my iPhone!! Im pretty upset about it too.. a whole lot of music has been wasted!!!

I only just discovered this problem and I can see this thread is almost 3 years old!!! I am not too happy about it and Im pretty sure I've lost a lot more than a 100 scrobbles. I won't be using Spotify when I'm out and about. Not worth it!!!

Hi,

Last.FM isn't scrobbling using the current Iphone app, just desktop. 
Is there anything I can do to have it scrobble using the App on Iphone. 

Thanks

Peter schrieb:

@jaah_sul wrote:

Spotify does not currently store your scrobbling when you are offline. There is an idea to make this possible over on the ideas exchange here

Peter

Your post shows a link from 2012-03-08, from today 4 years 6 month ago, with a reply by staff from 2016-03-16wich says, it's still "UNDER CONSIDERATION": A reply exact 4 years later. James Cook's letters from south pacific to england were faster.

After all we can say in case of an important missed MUST HAVE FEATURE nothing happened after more than 4 years. What shall this say to us premium user than we've been mucked up?

Suggested posts