Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Behind the lyrics button disappear

Solved!

Behind the lyrics button disappear

Hello this morning the button of the option behind the lyrics in the "playback" section in the settings of spotify is gone, I went on the settings of my profile spotify and among the apps that can access to spotify genius is gone. How can I make the behind the lyrics button reappear and give the genius permission to use spotify again?

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

E8418997-429D-4959-BC0A-9140B31AEA96.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

with the update to version 8.4.95 the problem seems to be solved, I only find some problem to see some lyrics of some songs

View solution in original post

5D90D7B7-7317-40AA-9382-7B850BF35941.png
6 Replies

Hi @ let me check it out this an I let you know.

Thanks.

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I suggested you to check this article please.

JpgchiefRock Star 14

I am also having trouble finding the same button on my Spotify too. I have the premium version and am located in Australia. I am trying to click on the link but it is asking me log in using my @spotify.com email address which I don’t have. Please help me work out what’a going on. 

Sorry about that @TVFan88 and @Evrinud here the article.

JpgchiefRock Star 14

hey, thanks for replying, I read the article but I think it is not so, because I can not even see the lyrics of the songs that have this feature, in addition to the disappearance of the "behind the lyrics" button so I think it's a problem related to fact that genius is no longer among the apps that have permission to use my spotify, do you know  how can I give permission to genius again to connect it with spotify?

Marked as solution

with the update to version 8.4.95 the problem seems to be solved, I only find some problem to see some lyrics of some songs

5D90D7B7-7317-40AA-9382-7B850BF35941.png

Suggested posts