Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Behind the lyrics

Behind the lyrics

I have the new iPhone. Behind the lyrics is displayed and headlined at the bottom of the screen but I cannot view it. Any help is appreciated 

DB8AE4CD-644E-418B-A470-E71B3094DD74.png
519B211E-5804-44F8-B62B-9D7BE0D16D24.png
11 Replies

Thanks  but now sorted 

Hey @lblbkb

Great to hear it was sorted out for you. Feel free to post in the Community again if you have any other questions ๐Ÿ™‚

All the best!

How did you fix? Mine is stuck too

Hi
Believe it or not I was being stupid , just had to scroll up gently, Hope this helps

**bleep** I didn't even try that. NOT intuitive! thank you for the heads up!!!
Now it works ๐Ÿ™‚ @Spotify - bring it back to the old format! it's painful on
iPhone X and above!

No probs glad to help

Hey there @Prunie575,

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved for you as well ๐Ÿ™‚ 

On another note, if you think this is something other Spotify users will enjoy, we'd recommend heading in our Ideas Exchange and posting it here.

If you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here. Keep in mind that we are always bringing your votes and comments to our teams here on a regular basis so any feedback is appreciated.

Hope this helps clarify things. Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I had this same issue. I know itโ€™s user error, but it does make me wonder.. if a certain number of people have this issue, perhaps this portion of the interface isnโ€™t as intuitive as it could be. Just a thought.. but I donโ€™t know the answer

Hi
Yea it is user issue. But took me a while to work it out

Here to echo sentiment of new control being unintuitive โ€” this is especially annoying on the iPhone X, where scrolling up from the bottom goes to the home page

Hi yea it does take you to the home screen. The behind the lyrics are not highlighted on every song. I found that the ones that did show the lyrics I just tried it quite slowly and it worked. Hope this helps

Suggested posts