Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blank home screen blank album screens

Blank home screen blank album screens

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System IOS 12.2

My Question or Issue

Blank home screen and album pages for most of all artists. Gives me the something went wrong notice on the home screen. Some artists will display the top tracks but then clicking on the album is blank. I have tried deleting cache, reinstalling app, logging in and out on the app, disconnecting from WiFi / cellluar data, going on airplane mode with no difference.

3 Replies

Having same issue. Whenever I go to any album in iOS app, whether online or offline, no tracks are appearing for any album. I can add an entire album to my queue, but can’t select individual tracks from an album. Playlists are unaffected.

24B9C5E1-C0B3-40F9-AAC7-C493FAA6C69B.png

Same for me, it was downloaded previously but this morning I don’t have access even though I’m premium. What’s going on?Same for me, it was downloaded previously but this morning I don’t have access even though I’m premium. What’s going on?

Funnily enough, if you just go to an album and add the entire thing to a playlist all the songs show up fine (short term solution, but very annoying). Shuffle play also works for artists despite the songs not showing up. I'm having this issue even after uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache, and hard restarting my iPhone.

Suggested posts