Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth/Bad sound since IOS update.

Bluetooth/Bad sound since IOS update.

Hi, to make this really short, ever since my Iphone updated to 9.3.1 the sound in Spotify has been terrible when run through Bluetooth and I can't seem to fix it.
I've tried it on two separate headsets, a speaker and in my car with the same terrible static and disturbances as a result.

So far I've tried fiddling with some settings, resetting the connections but with no results at all.
(Note that all other audio through Bluetooth units is normal, it is only Spotify.)
Kinda sick of my music sounding like I'm offroading in the woods with a record player, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

42 Replies

Same problem here with iOS 9.3.2 on the iPhone SE. Music is stuttering every few seconds.

What the **bleep** is going on Spotify? iOS 11.1 and 11.2, clean reinstall, still nothing. Crappy quality over bluetooth. Same songs sound perfectly fine in apple music app. No distortion on highs... 

I agree with last post. I realize this is an old thread, but Spotify has its collective head in the sand on this issue. IOS 11.2 on a brand new iPad Pro here. Bluetooth sound quality is **bleep**. I had the best cactus same issue on my iPad Air 2. **bleep**. I’m beginning to think Apple doesn’t want Spotify to play in its environment, Spotify knows it and can’t do **bleep** about it. 

Suggested posts