Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth Earbuds only play out of one side at a time....

Solved!

Bluetooth Earbuds only play out of one side at a time....

Plan - Premium 

USA

Iphone XS Max

iOS 12.4.1

I just purchased new Bluetooth earbuds (Merkury E003T) and they work but only one at a time. When I select the device on my iPhone, I can only play out of one side or the other,  not both at the same time. You can see what my settings look like on the iPhone in the attached screenshot, they basically appear as two devices so I can only choose one or the other as my spotify device. I read somewhere that there is a "multi play" mode that can be used to connect two speakers/devices at a time, but I cannot find that mode anywhere on the app or on the desktop. Please help! 🙂 

IMG_3158.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! I had a similar issue with my airpods a while back, but it turned out to be that the two earbuds weren't synced together.

What I had to do was perform a soft reset of the airpods and resync them to my device, and then everything worked perfectly. 

Since you're using a Merkury device, here's a page from their website that tells you how to fix this pairing issue. Hope it works for you! Honestly considering getting myself a pair of earbuds from them, looks like they're a great product haha.

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! I had a similar issue with my airpods a while back, but it turned out to be that the two earbuds weren't synced together.

What I had to do was perform a soft reset of the airpods and resync them to my device, and then everything worked perfectly. 

Since you're using a Merkury device, here's a page from their website that tells you how to fix this pairing issue. Hope it works for you! Honestly considering getting myself a pair of earbuds from them, looks like they're a great product haha.

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Thank you, this worked perfectly! I appreciate your help thank you. 

PS - they are pretty good earbuds, I got them for $30 at Marshalls and was skeptical but they work well and better now that I have paired them together correctly. 🙂 

Awesome, I'll check those out! Glad things are working well for you now 🙂

Suggested posts