Country

US

Device

iPhone XS/XR

Operating System

iOS 12/13

Head Unit - CM644UL 

My Question or Issue

We are running into an issue where track display on Bluetooth only works for the first track. Subsequent tracks do not update the display. I tested this with Apple Music and was unable to replicate the issue, this appears to be specific to Spotify.

When we got the car last year we had them update to the latest firmware for the head unit.

image.jpg
2 Replies

Hey @secr3t1, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try a clean reinstall of the app? Just follow these steps.

Also, make sure to have the latest iOS version, which currently is 12.4.1, installed.

I see you included iOS 13 in OS version, even though it was the best iOS ever in Beta from Apple, it's still an unreleased version and most of the devs have not yet prepared their apps for that iOS version until it's officially released in a couple of weeks.

Keep me posted 🙂

@loxer I've tried it on my wife's iPhone XS on the latest version of iOS 12. This issue has persisted since we got the car last year on numerous iOS releases (also our iPhone 6 and 6s). I suspect that the head unit operates on an older bluetooth protocol that may not be accounted for in the application.

Suggested posts