Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Brand new Iphone 5 and spotify premium issues

Brand new Iphone 5 and spotify premium issues

It worked great the first week.  Now at least half the tme no sound comes out. It shows its playing but no sound.  If I turn my phone off and then back on and most of the time it starts working, not always. Took the app off my phone and reinstalled and it is still doing it.  Seems to work fine on my pc though 

4 Replies

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue on my iPhone 4s after updating Spotify to version 0.7.2.26. Sound works very sporadically and I've had no luck with resetting the phone. Basically at the moment I'm not being able to listen to Spotify at all on my phone, which sucks since I'm paying for Premium 😞

This is where we are suppose to get help right?  I mean there is no direct technical support from the company. This thing works after turnng on and off my iphone 4-5 times.  Does anyone have anything?

@Durf wrote:

This is where we are suppose to get help right?  I mean there is no direct technical support from the company. 

We have a direct contact form here.

In terms of the problem, make sure you're restarting by holding Home + Lock for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears, rather than just powering off and on.

Also, is it happening over both WiFi and 3G and offline playlists?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I think my problem ended up being with my cars bluetooth feature.  With blue tooth enabled on the phone and the car sound would not go through the speakers on the phone regardless if I had it on the blue tooth audio feature or not. 

Thanks for the help admin, glad you were there if i needed more help.

Suggested posts