Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring the Radio Station back to iOS

Bring the Radio Station back to iOS

Please, bring back the radio station feature and start radion dunction to the songs/artist. This was a great feature that make me chose Spotify. Now is gone, only on Windows app is still available for me... At least, if you test "new features", DO NOT RUIN great features that rised Spotify... Give us the CHOICE to activate or not the Radio function

IMG_4125.PNG
9 Replies

Hey @Alex9251, thanks for posting here!

Radio is not currently available for users in Israel, Romania, South Africa, and Vietnam. However, rest assured I'm passing your feedback about this along the right folks. If there's anything else, feel free to give me a shout! 🙂

Many thanks!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok then, but how is still available for Windows app and browser in Romania? It does not make any sens to kinda "block" iOS app and not the rest of the apps...

Any updates?!

Hey!

Radio is not currently available for users in Israel, Romania, South Africa, and Vietnam.

Also, Spotify is testing new features now. Here's some more information about why you might be seeing different features.

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/system_settings/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my...

To clearify that, a/b testing and install a Spotify beta app are not the same thing.

There is only limited percentage of users who have A/B tests on their accounts. Nevertheless, in this case, I will pass your feedback to the Spotify team.

And you may make a new account to see whether it has the A/B test or not. Then, if you want transfer all the music to new account, you can contact our support team for that.

Hope that helps 🙂
S.N.

I am not in Israel, Romania, South Africa, or Vietnam and I still have radio missing. I am a new user and I signed up for the radio and I don't see it. 

Guy's, I've been waiting for an answer to my question, but no one really do it: You say that Romania and some other contry's does not have Radio Station active yet, but HOW do I have it on Windows APP with the same account? I don't get it....

SOLVED

in Romania

Mine still not showing, even after the last update... 😞 

I don't know what to say...in the afternoon the radio  was missing...one hour go is available for the first time from lauching on (13.03.'18 în România)

I asked even chat support one week ago and the radio feature apeared in one test account given for limited time.

Selecție_059.jpg

Suggested posts