Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can iOS delete spotify downloads?

Can iOS delete spotify downloads?

I have been using Spotify on an ipad since last year and have recently lost all my downloads, this happened after I cleared history and website data for the safari browser; I checked the storage info and spotifys had gone right done, when I checked in the app there was no download data and about half a Gigabyte in the cache which didn't seem right, so I had to download a load f stuff again.

I've complained to the apple community as I felt that apple must take some responsibility for what happened but the only response I have so far is 'contact the developer' i.e. spotify

So is this likely to happen again?

1 Reply

Hey @HebHurst

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

If your offline music keeps on getting un-downloaded you might've encountered an issue that we're currently investigating. Check out this thread and add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe in the three-dots menu at the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggested posts