Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can log in on one device - not on other

Can log in on one device - not on other

I have a premium subscription that has been working fine for a few months.  I have it on my Mac desktop and laptop, and I listen offline on my iPhone 4.  I tried to load it on a second iPhone (iPhone 4), using the same Facebook account and it froze on the first screen (What's New, etc.), with the endless circling symbol.

I've tried deleting the program and redownloading a few times.  I've also tried deleting it from the other iPhone, but but nothing seems to help.

I'm very frustrated.  Any suggestions?

4 Replies

That's weird.  You should be able to install it on multiple phones, no problem.  A few ideas if you haven't already tried:

1) Reboot the phone (sorry if this is completely obvious, but I always forget to do it myself and it seems to fix a lot of things)

2) Are you running the most current version of iOS?

3) As a last resort, you could try restoring the phone from a backup.  It's kind of a pain, but sometimes it fixes issues.

Thanks. I have rebooted and I'm up to date on the iOS.  I guess it's time to restore (sigh....). 🙂

I appreciate the feedback, tjb.

No problem.  Maybe someone else will have some better ideas before you restore.  I haven't had this specific problem before.

So, now I've restored the ophone, and still the same problem loading Spotify.  I'm very frustrated - lots of time trying to solve this.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks.

Suggested posts