Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can no longer see features from an artist

Can no longer see features from an artist

I used to be able to go to an artists page and see the songs they are featured one with the featured tab. Now it’s gone on their page with the recent update and now I can’t see any of their features. Only their albums, singles, and playlists.

Plan

Premium

Device

(iPhone 7+)

5 Replies

Hey @Austinx117, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

You can check where they're feature by scrolling down the artists profile, in the Appears on and Feature "Artist Name" sections.

Hope it helps 🙂

I’m having the same issue. There is no “Appears On” section anymore. It goes straight from Discography to Playlists. I remember there being a place to specifically see songs that the artist featured on... Is that gone?

Agreed there used to be. And it appears Spotify has removed it which is unfortunate. It was a good way to find good music.

Idk why Spotify got rid of seeing an artist's features, it is annoying.

Hey there @Ahmera19,

Thanks for reaching out about this here and welcome to the Community!

We’re really sorry to hear you're unhappy with the changes in the recent Spotify update. Our team heard your voice and we'll make sure that we cover your concerns as we speak about these changes internally.

For now, we'd suggest you add your +VOTE to this idea if you'd like to see the Appears On section on the artist profiles return.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope this info is useful. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts