Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not login on iphone to my existing spotify account

Can not login on iphone to my existing spotify account

I have changed device to iphone. When I try to login on Spotify I get the message "Du har redan skapat ett konto med den här e-postadressen" (You have already created an account with this email address). This is true but the thing is that I am not trying to create an account, I only try to login to my existing account but apparently the app thinks differently. I have no problem logging into Spotify on web with same credentials. I have cleared all off-line devices in my profile.

Please advise.

Best regards//Per

1 Reply

Hey @perdja

Many thanks for your post in the Community. I hope you've had a nice weekend.

When logging in, make sure to use you account's username and not the 'Login with Facebook' option. At a quick glance it would seem as though your account is set up with a username. If you have continued trouble logging in, try refreshing the password for the account at www.spotify.com/password-reset. How does that help?

If you do still have trouble after refreshing the password, I would then recommend that you contact our team at support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous. If you do reach over to the contact form, you may receive an automated reply. Just get back to this and the correct team will receive your reply. Let us know the 8 digit case # and I'll also make sure that the guys get onto this for you 🙂

I hope that all helps!

Suggested posts