Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Scrobble to Last.fm from iPhone app

Can't Scrobble to Last.fm from iPhone app

I like to scrobble all my music plays to Last.fm, I have over 10 years of data. I love that Spotify supports this.

But for some reasons it's no longer working for me from the Spotify iPhone app.

I'm certain I've entered my correct username and password. Everything looks ready to go, but I get no scrobbles recorded on the Last.fm website.

Scrobbling works just fine from the desktop app for Spotify, but had this problem for a little while now with the iPhone app, not sure how long but it's not just the lastest version of the app.

Things I've already tried :

• Removing and re-adding my Last.fm account
  • Changing my Last.fm password and updating
  • Deleting and re-installing the Spotify app

Anyone have any other ideas?

Help!

Details:

Spotify premium account

Streaming tracks over a Wi-Fi connection

Spotify iOS app version: 5.2.0.1205 (latest)

iPhone 6 128GB

iOS 9.3.1 (latest)

6 Replies

exact same issue here!
I need my stats! 😞

I'm a F***ed Up Dancer but My Moods Are Swinging

Also having this issue!

Has anyone found a fix for this yet? I never had this problem with rdio and would love to fix with Spotify!!

I'm also experiencing the exact same thing! Everything works fine- Spotify desktop player supports all my data to my last.fm but the one on the Spotify for iOS app won't work anymore. I can't find my songs that I played on my phone being scrobbled to my Last Fm account.

I did the same thing, too-including uninstalling and reinstalling my Spotify app-logging out my Last Fm and logging it back it, I still have the Scrobbler app for iOS too, if it's still needed.

I'm using the latest version of Spotify for iOS on my iPhone 7plus 128GB that's running on the iOS software 10.3.3 (latest)

After trying so hard for hours without fixing the problem i deinstalled the scrobbler and the lastfm app and - what shall i say? It works! Try it!

I tried this and it didn't work 😞

Suggested posts