Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access my music while offline

Can't access my music while offline

Hello everyone!

I have a premium account, but when i go offline, after having downloaded my music, i just can't access that.

I can play the song i got from some playlists but when i try to access my saved music in "My tracks" there is no track there and it just shows the "browse music" button.

Problem is that when i start playing music while connected to internet it shows the whole list of tracks.

Is there nay way I can start playing my music while offline?

Additional info:

Device: iPhone5

Spotify version: 5.7.0.1055

2 Replies

Hi there! 

Where are you looking in the app for the songs you'd like to play? If you're looking in Songs, under Your Library, you're going to be seeing all the songs you've "Saved" in Spotify. This is not the same thing as downloading them for offline listening! In order to save songs for offline listening, you need to find them while you're online, and download the album or playlist that they are a part of. You can download an album or playlist by switching on "Download" when you're viewing it. Have a look at this picture: IMG_2015.PNG 

I hope this helps! Let me know if anything is unclear.

Matt

Sorry i didnt specify that, but when i save a song it downloads automatically if i'm online. The "download" switch is on! I can see the download progress!

Suggested posts