Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access my offline songs, after restarting the app

Solved!

Can't access my offline songs, after restarting the app

Since the Spotify update from April 6th 2016 (maybe an earlier update, I haven't updated before for a few months) I can't access my offline songs on my iPod anymore, after the app has restarted. When I tap on an album, it says: "You haven't saved anything from [album title]. Save this album to keep it in Your Music." I don't think, that the songs have been deleted, because when I reconnect my iPod to the internet, all songs are there again immediately. When I disconnect my iPod after this, everything works, until I restart the app (or the app restarts automatically).

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, have you tried to restart your ipod? Maybe the update deleted your songs that you saved but they should download again automatically when you turn your ipod on and you connect it to the internet 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, have you tried to restart your ipod? Maybe the update deleted your songs that you saved but they should download again automatically when you turn your ipod on and you connect it to the internet 🙂

I tried it, and for this day it worked, I hope it will stay like this, because I don't know what is different now, because I've restarted my iPod for a few times since the update.

Also, the songs haven't been deleted, because the space, that the app needs hasn't changed, but I couldn't acces them. When I connected it to the internet, the songs were there again immediatly, without any downloads.

But for now, it works, so thank you.

Suggested posts