Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

IOS 12.1.4

I can drag and add songs to queue on the playlists or albums by when I go to favorite songs (the ones with the hearts) I am unable to drag and add to queue

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Any screenshots would be helpful, too 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I replied last week but i guess it didn’t go through, sorry

I reinstalled and it didn’t work. I’m on IOS 12.1.4

Spotify 8.4.92.1055

Hey @Lazerking117

I tested this out on my iPhone and I also have the new "favorite songs" section. I am able to swipe to queue just like it works everywhere else in the app.

Can you try again now and see if it works for you? If you don't see it now it still might be rolling out. Also make sure to keep the Spotify app updated in the app store.

The "favorite songs" section is still new and things can change over time as Spotify tests and tweaks new features. 

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/system_settings/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts