Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add new playlists inside folders anymore

Can't add new playlists inside folders anymore

Since updating to 0.9.0.8 I can no longer add a playlist (for example creating a playlist in an album) inside a folder. I used to be able to do this within the app - why has this functionality been removed?
4 Replies

Yes bring it back. It's the only thing I really need regarding playlists on my phone, other than playing them, obviously...

I totally agree.  I mainly use Spotify on my moblie and it is really a pain that I can't add playlists to folders like I used to be able to.  Please bring it back and this version will be the best ever.

This used to be one of the main features when using an iPad or mobile. The simplicity of being able to add an album into a folder with a flick of the screen. Now to do that I have to get onto a pc to achieve it. Not sure why this function has been removed but I'm sure there must be a reason for it. All I do know is that its taken away ease of use!!

I'm leaving spotify. Going to google plus music - spotify's interface has evolved too slowly and I can't track my music effectively. This removal of a key feature is the last straw.

Suggested posts