Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

My Question or Issue

Since upgrading to Premium, I have lost the ability to completely block a song from ever playing. Not "hide song from playlist," but completely block the song the way you can with an artist. Other posts I've seen say that you can do this from Radio/Daily Mix, but that isn't true; you can only hide the song from the playlist, but it is free to reappear in another Mix playlist or Radio. The song also doesn't appear in the Hidden Songs playlist once you've hidden it from the playlist.

This feature is really great because sometimes you like an artist and don't want to completely block them, but you just hate a particular song and don't ever want to hear it. Hiding the song from the playlist isn't equivalent because you have to do it every time the Mix playlists update. It's much simpler to just block the song once and never have to think about it again. It doesn't make sense to lose functionality once you upgrade to a paid account.

1 Reply

I agree with you.
I am a 2 years premium user, and I have miss this button since 1 month.
It is very Bad !
For example, in my car, with carplay, I can’t dislike quickly a song with the icon, before yes.
I can not manage my radar playlist now to block unlike song...

Suggested posts