Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Can't change credit card - update button only refreshes the page

Can't change credit card - update button only refreshes the page

user-removed
Not applicable

I need to change my credit card, and yet when I go to my account > subscription on the Spotify website and try to change my details by clicking the "Update" button - nothing happens! The page merely refreshes and I'm unable to enter my new details.

There are a number of posts on here attached to older "solved" topics so I've recreated this for visibility. There are a number of people tweeting about the same issue too.

I don't want to cancel my subscription just to update my credit card.

spotify.jpg
2 Replies

Re: Can't change credit card - update button only refreshes the page

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello!
Please fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with Support. If, for whatever reason, you cannot use the form, or would prefer not to, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Re: Can't change credit card - update button only refreshes the page

user-removed
Not applicable

That link only allowed me to get into a "chat" with support. They simply suggested cancelling my subscription and resubscribing, which in the end I had to get them to do.

That's not really a solution, that's a workaround for a bug on your subscription page.

SUGGESTED POSTS