Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't download spotify from appstore!

Can't download spotify from appstore!

Hi!
I deleated spotify to get more space, so i could install the new IOS. Now i cant download the app again, the download doesnt start. I see it on appatore but i just cant get it to start downloading. I can dowload all other different apps on appstore. So i wonder what to do! Have tried the normal stuff!

3 Replies

Hi @HundenSvennis, welcome to the community!

Have you tried restarting your device by holding the home and lock buttons together until the Apple Logo appears on screen?

Its also worth making sure there are no restrictions on your device active in iOS Settings > General > Restrictions. 

Let me know if this works!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

Thank you for helping me. I have tried that! And it doesnt work and there is no special restrictions that should have anything to do with it either :S 

/Alex

Well, for some users who went through this, the solution was to keep pressing the cloud icon, as this one:

"However now my frustration solved the problem.. After having done all resets I could think of and logged in and out of app store I just pressed the cloud button like 20times and all of a sudden it worked.. Thanks to the monkey method"

I'd also recommend you sign out and then back in the App Store.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts