Can’t edit my playlist on spotify

Can’t edit my playlist on spotify

Shaanthosh
Casual Listener

Hey i really want to know why i cant edit my playlist. I cant edit on my ipad or my iphone why pliiizzz help.

6762E00A-7ACF-4FF1-AA4D-FFF33E5689F8.png
4 Replies

Re: Can’t edit my playlist on spotify

mojogigi
Casual Listener

After editing descriptions or pictures of my own playlists on my Mac, both revert to previous descriptions and pictures. Started 20 May 2019.

Shaanthosh
Casual Listener

I don’t understand why i cant edit my playlist, like move the song  upp and down you know what i mean

May 2019 update bug: Edit any playlist description and it will revert to pre-update description

mojogigi
Casual Listener

Clarifying my initial post: May 2019 Spotify update has a Mac bug. Edit any playlist description and it will revert to the older, pre-update playlist description 

Highlighted

Hey @Shaanthosh and @mojogigi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

@Shaanthosh - are you still having this issue? If so, could you let us know which Spotify version you're running on both devices? Also, could you try this on another iOS device and see if there are any changes?

@mojogigi - yours sounds like a slightly different issue. Do you mind heading here and re-posting your issue by clicking on the 'Start A Topic' button? Feel free to post a link to that thread as a reply to this thread so we know where to look.

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
SUGGESTED POSTS