Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find my albums on my ipad

Can't find my albums on my ipad

On my laptop and iphone, I can go to any albums I have saved and listen to them.  I cannot find my saved albums on my iupad......where are they?

10 Replies

They aren't there. iPad doesn't have the new Your Music feature yet I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

any idea when that will happen?

It's hard to know with iPad, it always lags behind the other apps (still no Discover for example). Spotify never give out release dates, so it's just a waiting game.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That is disappointing.  I use my ipad at work to listen to music.  It would seem that in a very competitive field, Spotify would fix this AND make it easier for subscribers to contact them

Very indeed, my dear friend. I am a melomane, as well, and as of it, i am used to listen music by almbums most times, and i would be extremely grateful if the Spotify development team add this feature ASAP. I am a premium user, and i think Spotify is a great thing to pay for, but the lack of access to the alubums saved on desktop (which is just another view for the same service) is dissapointing, this simple feature would mean the difference on good Or bad UX, because it breaks the link of tranquility of the user who expects to have the same features no matter the device the service could run on.

I truly mean this as a constructive approach, please take it as i mean 🙂

J

So how come I can see Albums on my iPhone but not on my iPad?

I agree. The inconsistencies are aggravating.

I'm with y'all on this one.

This thread started on april... so "albums option/tab" has to have been there for pc/mac atleast six months now....
It also has been on android awhile now, and i like it alot.(album oriented listener me)

Please spotify, do include this to ipad version.

If u have a jailbroken ipad then u can get retinapad which can be used to force an app to display iphone mode skin instead of the ipad mode skin, this will get u all the spotify app goodies on the iphone 😝
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Retinapad's drawback is that it uninstalls fullforce and it makes poor usage of ipads screen size, but yes the albums are there.

Only if it was possible to use those two cydia tweaks together: retinapad+fullforce. you might be able to get it "right"

Fullforce makes beautiful job at Google music all access which doesn't have an ipad app(it makes the iphone version totally seem like it was designed for ipad.

Please devs, just make it happend allready thank you.

Suggested posts