Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t find some of my music when I use the Instagram music sticker.

Solved!

Can’t find some of my music when I use the Instagram music sticker.

Plan

Premium

Device
Iphone 7s

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

I have tried to use the music sticker to play one of my Spotify songs on Instagram stories. I don’t want to use the share option from Spotify, this works but it doesn’t play any music, so I was wanting to upload my track via the music sticker on creator mode. I can find one of my songs but the one I’m wanting doesn’t show. Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@bajocielo I’ve just checked there and all my tracks can be found, I left it alone as you can tell for quite a while and it must just take time to get there. Time we haven’t got to wait but it seems it’s the only way as nobody helps to speed anything up.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi, incase you are still looking for a solution and haven’t seen my post further down, as I haven’t been in here for some time, then it is a waiting game. I’m not sure how long it takes but eventually your music will appear. It just takes a bit of time!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hey @LegionOfficial,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

The availability of your songs for every single platform depends on the related music distributor's arrangements. It'd be great for you to get in touch with your distributor(s) for further details regarding this.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi I have used the same distributor for my music, I uploaded in exactly the
same manner for all my music. I will get in touch and see if they have any
advice. Just this issue is making it difficult to utilise your app for my
music, and I wouldn’t want to drive my traffic away from your platform. But
not to worry.

If I get sent back to you guys is there any point in me trying to get in
touch again?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, I have exactly the same problem!

How did you solve it??

Many thanks in advance, 

Pedro

I have the same problem with my music on Spotify

And I have the same problem when I shall make a reel in Instagram and use my material on Spotify.

Some of my songs doesnt show up, though it is on the same album

Hey there @klaswidenmusik,

Thanks for reaching out on the community!

As @Mario has mentioned earlier, it's a good idea to check about this availability issue with your distributors, as they might  know better what could prevent certain tracks to be available everywhere.

Also if you feel the need, you can always take advantage of our special help page for artists, where a lot of useful articles are published and you can also contact the folks there, who can take a deeper look into your profiles and give you more accurate info.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Deleted

Deleted

Marked as solution

@bajocielo I’ve just checked there and all my tracks can be found, I left it alone as you can tell for quite a while and it must just take time to get there. Time we haven’t got to wait but it seems it’s the only way as nobody helps to speed anything up.

Marked as solution

Hi, incase you are still looking for a solution and haven’t seen my post further down, as I haven’t been in here for some time, then it is a waiting game. I’m not sure how long it takes but eventually your music will appear. It just takes a bit of time!

The song has been up for almost a year and I can’t find it. Any idea?

I have several instagram accounts. On my personal all of my spotify songs come up for the most part but on my business pages it can never find any song names when I look them up on the search. Why would they be available on one account but not the others? Anyone have a resolution?

Suggested posts