Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get premium to activate.

Can't get premium to activate.

I payed for a spotify premium subscription through the App Store. I should have used the spotify website instead. I thought I was going to relieve the premium service for 99cent for the first three months. Instead I was charged 12.99 from iTunes and my spotify account is still free. I tried reinstalling the spotify app but nothing changed. Please help.
7 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify one more time.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I have an email confirming my premium subscription to spotify from Apple. But that's it. On spotify my account is still on the free service.

That's really strange! I wonder if that has to do with Apple

@Funkyboss1 wrote:
I have an email confirming my premium subscription to spotify from Apple. But that's it. On spotify my account is still on the free service.

Hi,

Odd. I'll escalate this to the staff and they can look into it for you. It might just be that there's a delay between Apple and Spotify in terms of implementing subscriptions.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks. Any help would be great. Apple said they'd be in contact with me in 48 hours. I hope this gets resolved soon. 

Hey @Funkyboss1,

Welcome to the Community.

As you've subscribed via iTunes, you'll need to get in touch with Apple directly so they can check it for you.

If that doesn't help, get in touch with our Suppor team via the contact form.

Let us know how you get on!

I recived an email from apple to contact spotify about the issue and an email from spotify telling me to contact apple.

I'm not getting any help. My premium account wont activate and apple already has taken $12.99 plus tax CAN out of my account. 

Suggested posts