Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't have more than 50 songs in album

Can't have more than 50 songs in album

I'm trying to listen to the 50th anniversary of White Album by Beatles which is 107 songs but I can just access 50. This is breaking issue for me without fix. Please help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iphone7

Operating System

ios11

F50084F8-F08E-4C98-A6E6-AF5ED9BA8EC4.png
10 Replies

Hey @andrejandrej, thanks for writing!

Here's the link for the album. Please confirm that's the one you're trying to listen (all 107 songs should be available to you).

https://open.spotify.com/album/1WMVvswNzB9i2UMh9svso5?si=UjVONaUoRtqDIdlT_chl7Q

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am having the same issue. I am not seeing all of the songs in the link you sent on my iphone, it stops after 50. The same issue with the Beatles Sgt Pepper Super Deluxe album, which has 65 songs - only 50 show up. And also on the Nirvana Nevermind Super Deluxe album - only 50 songs show up despite there being a lot more on the album. 

This issue has just started today.

hello, they all work just aren't visible in album folder. I can search for them, they in my library (I'm pretty sure they're also downloaded) but just can access these 50.

lot more users are reporting this, so I guess it's not just me. hoping 4 the fix...

You can work around this problem by adding the complete album to a playlist.

playlists still show more than 50 tracks

@freakadelle thanks, but the complete album does not appear when I search for it though. If I search for Super Deluxe Sgt Pepper on my ipone, only 50 songs appear (even though it says there are 65 songs on the album). I guess I would have to search for the specific songs themselves and then add them individually, which would take ages.

And in any event, it's not really a workable solution when I have numerous albums with over 50 songs. This is an issue that Spotify needs to fix ASAP.  

but the songs are there

goto the album, tap on the 3 points top right and add to playlist

create a new one and you have it

Ah, thanks, I get it. Yes, that works. Hopefully the issue is fixed soon.

I have checked with other iOS users I know and they are having the same problem. Spotify support has suggested reinstalling the app (which I have done and it doesn't work). Hopefully they fix it soon; this is a deal-breaker for me. 

Hey @user-removed, @andrejandrej and @freakadelle,

Spotify is currently investigatingthis issue here.

Meanwhile you can try the following (for the ones who haven't already)

• Quick reinstall of the app
  • Different internet connection

If these don't do the trick, I suggest that you head over to the Ongoing Issue (link above) and add your +VOTE to stay updated. It'd be also helpful to leave a comment there with the required information.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Hey all,

Please let me know if you still have any questions, ok?

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts