Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't listen to any songs!

Solved!

Can't listen to any songs!

Hey, i got a problem. I can listen to a song for just 40-120 sec and then it stops. I have tried to reinstall the app, resync all songs, resync in 3G and wifi, delete some playlist but nothing works. The problem is still there and atm i just waste my money that i used to buy spotify premium:/. Please tell me how to fix this **bleep**.
32 Replies

lol! the problem started the same day for me to:o.

Then it can't possibly be anything we've done wrong, can it? I never mess around with any settings on my iphone, so I know it can't be anything I've done. It all started the day Spotify was introduced to Germany, did it not?

hmm maybe:o. I know for sure i didnt change any settings, i did just turn off offline mode. It must be something wrong from spotifys side then. some mod who can check this?

This is so spooky! this just happened to me aswell! I got an Iphone 4, and after around 50 seconds my tracks suddenly stops playing. And i havent changed anything except added some songs to my playlist. Its totally wierd, cause if u just jump ahead 1 second the track will continue for another 50 seconds and then stop, so its like it just gets blocked. This started happening either the 14'th or the 13'th.

I believe that this is either something with the app itself or the version of the app. But what do i know. My local files works fine tho. It also appears that my spotify cant find my iphone if i want to sync and its wireless.

Help!

Rainfield exactly! But now when i tested it work fine:o. I have not changed anything but the problem is gone:o. I hope its gone for u guy too:).

Saaaay whaaat?! i havent checked if its solved....but this must definely mean its globally faulting in the app itself?! but it feels freakin wierd that doing nothing would solve the problem?! Dont get me wrong, it would be awesome if it just started working again. But how?!

Nope. Still isn't working for me 😕

Lucky bugger. x'3

Hope it's solved within the next few hours. I can't work out without my music .__.

Yeah, its freakin crucial for me aswell to have my music. No only for my work but also for my 1hour long commute home and to college.

Agreed! I became so desperate that I took my brothers old ipod. It works...But it's just not the same. I honestly can't suffer through more than thirty minutes ( tops!) of listening to rap and people screaming their heads off...

Hey Niwzz, so everything's working fine now? Strange, I'm not sure what fixed it exactly - but it's good to hear.

rainField, Grindylow - please try the things on the first couple of pages on this thread. And keep me updated on your progress.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I've tried all of the suggestions on the first few pages, and I've reinstalled the app for the 3rd time, and yet it doesn't work.

It works now, after I've completely reset the Iphone. I have quite a few other problems on the phone now that I need to fix...But at least spotify is working ❤️

I have the same problems described in the posts earlier, playback stops between 30 to 90 seconds.

It occured for the first time on Thursday, and none of the suggestions offered earlier in this thread (except for completely reseting the iPhone, I haven't tried that yet, and I'd rather not) has fixed the problem.

I have tried to reinstall the app several times, and changing the quallity settings. This occurs both in offline mode, and via streaming.

Suggested posts