Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in to facebook on my iPhone

Solved!

Can't log in to facebook on my iPhone

Guys, I need help. I've tried logging in to my Facebook account on the Spotify app... but it keeps saying I've already logged on. But my profile picture doesn't show up. And when I try to log in to the desktop version or on the app itself , with Facebook, it says it cant. Anyone had this problem ? Or know how to solve it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's alright. Thanks for giving it a try.

In this case, it'll be best to reach out to the Support team. They'll be able to double-check on your account and see what's going on behind the scenes. Just send them an email to support@spotify.com or drop a DM to @SpotifyCares

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

If you're sure that your Facebook profile is still active, try entering your email address as the username on the app or on the Account Overview page

thanks for the help @sachig. So i tried logging in with my email address on the app but it says i have an account already with that address. So i try to log in w/ facebook and all it says is:"error" and closes the window. maybe i'm just confused, im not good with techy things. 

Marked as solution

It's alright. Thanks for giving it a try.

In this case, it'll be best to reach out to the Support team. They'll be able to double-check on your account and see what's going on behind the scenes. Just send them an email to support@spotify.com or drop a DM to @SpotifyCares

Thanks so much your your help!!! Greatly appreciated! 🙂

Suggested posts