Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in with iOS app via facebook

Can't log in with iOS app via facebook

I've been using the Spotify app with my fb acc, but now can't log in. Whenever I click log in with fb, it will show "you have already authorized Spotify" and bring me back to the log in page again.

Desktop and web works fine, it's just the app that refuses to let me log in. I've deleted and installed it many times to no avail.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Thank you!!
5 Replies

Hey @Tzetze,

Try to login directly to the app using your Facebook email address (the one you use to login) as username and your Facebook password.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tried that too, it says "cannot find Spotify network (a DNS problem occurred)", but my connection is working well for every other thing ><

May I please get some assistance on this issue?

Would also very much like help on this matter. Bought a new phone and removed my old one off my account (I have premium up to 3 users the others are my dad and my sister) and now I'm having this issue. Please help
image.png
image.png

@Tzetze @Yakobe

Those error messages are connection based errors which means the Spotify client was unable to communicate with the Spotify servers. Normally it does mean your connection is being prevented by a firewall or other security software - but it can also be caused by other factors. 

You should try to login using a different Wifi or data network, just to see if it works elsewhere. If it presents the same error, means it a local issue and not a network issue.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts