Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login to Spotify

Solved!

Can't login to Spotify

Says failed login.
You have already created an account with this email.
Funny thing is, I'm not clicking on the sign up link. I'm clicking on the login button. I created my account though email, not Facebook.
I have a screen shot if I can upload to show.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Awesome, glad to hear it's working ๐Ÿ™‚

I've passed on feedback to the Spotify staff to fix the message so it's clearer that you need to log in with a username, and using your email address doesn't work.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I've also deleted the app and reinstalled it. I restarted my phone and still not able to login to my account.

Hey @Ballin89, that's definitely a bizarre one! If you can't upload your screenshot as an attachment here, you can upload it to a site like imgur.com and then share the link here and we can check it out for you.

Cheers for that, can you please just confirm what device you are using and what version of iOS you're on?

Once you do that, I'll escalate it up for you!

iPhone 6 Plus

Are you able to try logging in with your username instead of your email address?

Yes I have tried that

Are you able to flick us another screenshot with you trying with your username, so I can pass that on?

I don't know what happened but I was able to login with my username
Marked as solution

Awesome, glad to hear it's working ๐Ÿ™‚

I've passed on feedback to the Spotify staff to fix the message so it's clearer that you need to log in with a username, and using your email address doesn't work.

Suggested posts