Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login to premium version

Can't login to premium version

It's rare that I can find myself so frustrated by a software program but Spotify really takes the cake. unbelieveably Spotify does not make it obvious and easy to log in to a premium account.   

Weeks ago I created a Premium account. For the past hour I've been attempting to access this product, unsuccessfully.  It seems resonable that one would download the Spotify app from Apple.  I would be reasonable that this app would open up and there would be a log in opportunity for paid Premium subscribers.  But there is none that I can see.  Opening the Spotify web site allows me to log in and my account is recognized. Maybe then when this web site sends you back to the Spotify app, maybe then I might be logged in?  Not a chance, it insists that I'm a free user.  It's such a poor show in my opinion.  No doubt there is some easy trick to follow but if these things are not obvious, I'm really not interested.  There are too many apps in this increasingly complex world to be put through this.

so if some kind soul wishes to end my misery, please tell me, step by step, how to log into the premium Spotify version.

thanks. 

5 Replies

Hey @drmoondog! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound quite right. 

Have you tried reinstalling your app? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Erasing the iPad Spotify and reinstalling fixed everything. Some kind of glitch then? Thanks for the reply.

i've big problem with my Spotify account i'cant log in anywhere website and App. Its only this incorrect error. Every time is the same and is some problem with change my passowrd this site doesn't work also, but i remeber my pass.

Screenshot at Jan 15 22-57-59111111.pngSite to log in doesn't workSite to log in doesn't work

Hey @Lunux! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound quite right.

For the client problem: Have you tried reinstalling your app? If not here's a step by step tutorial

For the browser problem: Have you tried to use another browser or clearing your browser cache/cookies?

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Unfortunately still is problem, after reinstall and delete cookies. I can't log in.

Suggested posts