Free

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

(iOS 11

My Question or Issue

spotify won’t let me open my playlists, every time i click on them it comes up with an error

0B51F53B-14A8-4D33-A921-C6714CD017CC.png
39 Replies

I’m having the same issue as well on a iPhone 6 on both cellular data & WiFi... I restarted my phone (which didn’t change anything) the uninstalled & reinstalled the app (still didn’t change anything) 

E4BFBCF5-1113-456B-A480-7AC662419395.png

Im on an iPhone 7 and I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify and restarted my phone and it is not working. The only thing I can open are albums, and as a free version user, albums are not the most ideal for me to listen to. Spotify please helppp

I’m having the same issue as well on a iPhone 6 on both cellular data & WiFi... I restarted my phone (which didn’t change anything) the uninstalled & reinstalled the app (still didn’t change anything) 

E4BFBCF5-1113-456B-A480-7AC662419395.png

cant open my own playlist because it keeps saying that spotify cant open this type of link on this device.

Same! iPhone 6s. 

4BACE795-BF0B-4BC9-8A87-D2C194F1B1BC.png

This is also happenening to me and my phone. I don't really know what is wrong. Spotify was functioning perfectly the day before but today Spotify hasn't been working.

So I can play albums and when I played Shawn Mendes album it allowed me to open up my playlists??? Idk what happened but I don’t want the “cant open link” thing to happen again

I have the iphone 8, I've been using spotify for years now and had the same issue as everyone else is stating. The way to solve it for iphone users is to update your actual phone to IOS 11.4. Fixed mine!

Alright mine was just like this but after redownloading and not being on it for an hour my playlists are working again. 

Mine just started doing this and I fixed it by:

selecting the settings wheel at the top right. Then clicking on devices and clicking which device you want to use. Hope this helps everyone! 

If you all have an iOS update pending, do the update. That worked for me. Or else it was a strange coincidence. 

IT WORKS AGAIN!! i am sad to say goodbye to all of you... thank you for being with me today and i wish that you all listen to some good music and have a good day! wish me luck that i win my own imaginary lip sync battle...

Try again I just did and it is working fine now mine wasn’t working before either!

Update to the new IOS 11.04 and the problem is fixed. I had the same problem and now it’s fixed. Settings— general— software update— update IOS 11.04

after that your problems are fixed. You will be able to listen to your playlist. 😁

I just did a software update and it works now ! For all the iPhone users.

The issue seems to be fixed with me now

Me too! Glad I'm not the only one! I'm on iPhone 5C (I know, it's really old). Spotify was working the other day and then today I get this message trying to access anything. Funny thing, though, I can still play my music on my computer. Pretty annoyed by it. And I was considering buying Premium, too! I've seen people say to update, but there are no more updates for an iPhone 5C because this thing is just that old. It's as updated as it's ever going to get. What else can I do? Am I just out of luck? What's up, Spotify?? -_-

I’m experiencing this too but is anyone having this problem with the premium? Cause then it’s not just to get us to buy premium 

Ok now mine has just started working again thx Spotify 

Now it's working again! Thank you so much, Spotify! 😄

Suggested posts