Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play any of my songs?

Can't play any of my songs?

All of my songs are greyed out and when I click on them it asks me to download the spotify premium however I have already done this and am already paying for an account 😞
2 Replies

Hey!

You are having a problem playing (streaming) anything?
You have an active Spotify Premium Subscription?
You are logged in the device with the right set of credentials?

You surely are connected via Wifi or 3G or such in the internet?
You can open websites etc?

Providing answers to these questions would help us unravel the issue and tackle a solution that would fix this problem for you.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Hey, I'm having the same problem too, my intenet connection is working fine, web pages loading as usual and I can stream, search and whatever on Spotify.  The only thing I can't do is play local files, I have these synchronised onto the ipad from my laptop, added to a playlist from my laptop and the playlist can be viewed from my ipad but not played.  All of the songs are on my ipads music collection, I just want to be able to listen to them all in one place through spotify, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Suggested posts