Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play clearly the song that I downloaded

Can't play clearly the song that I downloaded

Hey guys.
I have 6. Generation ipod touch. When I download my song for offline listening, some of songs are not download full, or a litte part is down, rest of are not playing while I was listening offline. How can I solve this problem? I got sick about it!
4 Replies

Hello and welcome to the spotify community 🙂

Can you please check if the songs that are not downloaded have this green arrow pointing down showing? if not just hit the available offline button and let them re download again. If this did not help, try to delete the App and then install it again to see if this problem is solved. If this did not help let me know!

Available_offline+-+iOS_toggle.jpg

Thanks for your answer. 😊

Yes, it have green tick all of my songs. The problem is when i listen it offline it stops and when I forward the song it start to play again. Maks. 2 minutes in the song is miss.

I let my phone down last night while it was downloading there is no problem for "now" but next songs will be the same again.

Are you a free or a premium user? 

But please follow these steps on reinstall spotify. Sometimes it wont update correctly and sometimes it just bugs out. I would try to reinstall and see if anything changes. If not then switch to a different streaming quality.
Spotify app » Settings » Stream

If it is set to "High quality", try out "Low bandwidth" (or the other way around).

Once you have played a few tracks, you can then change the setting back again

Just ask if you have anymore questions!!

I am premium user of course. I got sick re download them again and again 😥

Suggested posts