Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play itunes playlist on my iphone

Can't play itunes playlist on my iphone

Hi, I just import my itunes playlists on Spotify, but when i want to listen to them on my iphone, the songs are impossible to play. 

What can i do? Could you help me?

7 Replies

Hi there @benrei

Note: This feature is for Premium users only.
  1. Using the desktop app, add local music files you want to sync to a playlist.
  2. Log into Spotify on your iPhone using the same WiFi network as your desktop.
  3. Tap the menu button (User-added image).
  4. Tap Your Music.
    User-added image
  5. Tap Playlists.
    Playlists button
  6. Tap Local Files, or the playlist containing local files from your computer.
  7. Select the playlist containing the local music files and press the Available Offline switch at the top.
    User-added image
  8. A green arrow will appear next to the tracks when syncing is complete.
    Offline sync green icon

Hi, thanks for your answer but when i looked for my local files on my iphone, there were none.

They don't appear on my iphone. That must be the real problem.

I tried to dixconnect and reconnect and also to download spotify again but that change nothing.

What can i do?

Did you try to put the local files in a playlist on your computer?

Yes but they appear black and when i choose them, i have a message telling me to synchronise them.

@benrei

Try to remove your local files and put them into your playlist again. Then connect your phone to your computer through a cable. Make sure your phone and computer is on the same Wifi and download the playlist again.

@Astame

Hi, thanks for your help.

I did what u said twice but it still wont work. I think that the problem is that my local files dont download on my iphone. 

Do you have another advice?

@benrei

Check Windows firewall or if you have a anti-virus suite running that includeds a firewall, make sure to allow spotify.exe through. Under Windows Firewall there are two spotify.exe apps listed, one is checked for public networks and one for private networks. Put a check mark next to them both and click OK at the bottom.

Problem solved? Please "Accept as solution"

Suggested posts