Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play playlists with folders anymore

Can't play playlists with folders anymore

Hi there!  Ever since a recent update for iOS, I can no longer 'Play All' on playlists containing folders.  Instead, it just treats every album/playlist within the folders as a separate playlist.   

There used to be a Play button right on the top (there still is on desktop) allowing me to cycle through all the folders.   Would often do this using shuffle, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it anymore.

Anyone know what's up with that?

1 Reply

Yes, this really sucks. If Spotify doesn't fix this (iOS 8.4.0) I'm dropping them flatter than a pancake. I don't have the time nor the effort to keep up with Spotify screwing around with theses aps, nonstop. I used to have a playlist (several in fact) that had many albums and also many individual tracks. I could start at the top of the playlist and play through to the end or I could let it randomly shuffle. None of that works now. Individual albums will play or shuffle, but they will not play in sequence within the playlist, nor is there a way to shuffle. Spotify says it was a little used feature and it took them to much maintenance. Well how much work is it going to take me to extract thousands of song out of albums (each now a playlist) and arrange those into a folder in some random order so that the folder plays top to bottom?  Screw it! I'm not going to do it. You need to get this fixed, Spotify, or I'm outta here. I've already got Amazon Ptime, so why am I paying you big bucks to hose me over? 

Suggested posts