Can't play podcasts-Couldn't Open Link

Solved!

Re: Can't play podcasts-Couldn't Open Link

user-removed
Not applicable

Podcasts aren't working on my iPod Touch 6th generation. I am getting the same error message as the others posting here. I have the most recent iOS and most recent version of Spotify. I've emailed Spotify about this and they have not gotten back.

image1.PNG

darlojo

Same issue on my iPod touch, latest generation, everything up to date...

ASL_Anna

My iPod won't play podcasts either! It's about three years old. I have it updated and I have the newest version of Spotify. Help!

urbancoywolf_69
Casual Listener

I think the only available options at this stage are either to use the podcast app that comes with the iPod or to download an alternate podcast up such as Stitcher, Soundcloud or Podbay.I really hope the Apple technical team will find a way to solve this.Has anyone contacted their local Apple Store regarding this issue?

Slick1ru2

Same platform, same issue. I have Premium family, latest version of Spotify and iOS 11.2.2. 

Couldn't Open Link

bwturner
Music Fan

I get this same error when attempting to open the Spotify web player in Safari on my iPad mini.

KMHA
Casual Listener

iPod 6th generation. iOS 11.3. As of April 23 2018. Still no fix. The message still says "Spotify can't open this type of link on this device". 

user-removed
Not applicable
I hear what you are saying - I can't get podcasts on my ipod 6th generation - what can we do?

pongmanJ25
Casual Listener

Same with me: iPod Touch Sixth Generation on 11.3 

No-go on Podcasts. 

user-removed
Not applicable
I cant get spotify pod casts on my ipod 6th gen - I hear it also does not work on ipads as well....
SUGGESTED POSTS