Can't play podcasts-Couldn't Open Link

1 person liked this

Re: Can't play podcasts-Couldn't Open Link

KMHA
Casual Listener

I just read an article saying Spotify is rebuilding it's iOS and Android apps. Maybe they will fix it on this version? Fingers crossed.

1 person liked this

user-removed
Not applicable
We need a united front in getting Spotify to allow Ipod users to use the podcast feature in it's OS - What do you say? We need to revolt!

pongmanJ25
Casual Listener
Yea, seriously!
1 person liked this

-0_38z8uc0c6b

I have the iPhone X and it’s saying that same message for anything that I click on.

2 people liked this

Re: Can't play playlists !- Couldn't Open Link

o09-j5_wn01s

Hi I’m unable to access my playlists the message “can’t access this type of link” pops up iOS 11.4 and spotify 8.4.53.689 , not really what I expect from Spotify, this has never happened before, please fix this !

1 person liked this

r_rolv-iwd4l

mine is doing this right now too! i’ve uninstalled and installed it again and it’s done nothing 

1 person liked this

p-17plt_0mon
Casual Listener

ive been using spotify all day without a problem until I got that message 20 minutes ago. 

3 people liked this

xzs-7j_w7z83

Same issue. Everything is up to date, it just quit allowing me to play my playlists. I can listen to an artist, but not my playlists. 

I enjoy Spotify, but it sounds like they haven’t been much help with whatever this issue is!

7ap_49slz-q5j

I’ve had the same problem too! I just re-started my phone, got the latest IOS 11.4 update & deleted/re-installed Spotify & still no difference. I have the 8 plus. 

Hoping for music soon!! 😕

char5519

yeah. i cant play my playlists? is something down orrrr??

SUGGESTED POSTS